Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS?
- Online: Click here for the tickets page.
- Phone: 1.888.705.0120
- In Person: The Box Office will open one hour prior to show-time and is located in the atrium across from the train display.
- Tickets for the 2016 performances will go on sale Monday, October 17, 2016 at 9AM.
WHERE WILL PERFORMANCES BE HELD?
All performances will be at the Woodway Campus – 6400 Woodway Drive, Houston, TX 77057.
IS IT RESERVED SEATING?
Yes, all seats are reserved including those needing handicap seats.
MAY I PHOTOGRAPH OR VIDEOTAPE THE PERFORMANCE?
- We do not allow flash photography of any kind to be taken during the performance due to safety concerns. Photographs, however, may be taken from your seat without using a flash.
- Due to music licensing requirements we do not allow any video recording devices to be used during any show.
HOW LONG IS THE PROGRAM?
We estimate that the show will run no longer than 90 minutes.
IS THE WORSHIP CENTER WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
The Worship Center is handicap accessible.
DO I NEED TO PURCHASE A TICKET FOR MY YOUNG CHILD?
Please note, only children 2 years of age and under are allowed to sit on a parent’s lap without purchasing a ticket.
CAN I GET A REFUND OR EXCHANGE MY TICKET?
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges.
- If you are unable to use your ticket(s) for some reason, we suggest that you either give your tickets to someone or donate them back to the church.
- Donated tickets can be returned to the Welcome Desk located in the Atrium.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I LOSE MY TICKETS OR THEY GET LOST IN THE MAIL?
- Tickets may be re-printed from your original email.
- If more help is needed, please call our Ticket Representative (Susan Gaze) at 713.465.3408.
WHAT IF I WANT TO BRING A GROUP?
Our Group Ticket Representative is available to help you purchase tickets for any group that is 10 or larger. Please contact Susan Gaze at 713-465-3408.
WILL NURSERY OR CHILDCARE BE AVAILABLE?
We do not provide childcare services for any of the performances.