Did you know?
- There are more than 1.4 billion open credit cards in the U.S. alone.
- 78% of Americans today live paycheck to paycheck.
- The average college loan balance is $29,400.
- 84% of Baby Boomers in the workplace have less than $25,000 saved for retirement.
- Nearly 50% of American households are not saving any of their money.
Because of financial stress, and the relational stress that so often accompanies it, far too many people never realize the freedom to devote their time, money and energy to the things that matter most.
Second Baptist Church is excited to offer another opportunity for people to attend Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University classes this fall. Registration begins August 1. Spread the word and help your friends and family members find freedom through giving God control over their finances!
“Freedom: Positioned to say yes to God”
is a program of Second Baptist Church