- There are more than 1.4 billion open credit cards in the U.S. alone.
- 78% of Americans today live paycheck to paycheck.
- The average college loan balance is $29,400.
- 84% of Baby Boomers in the workplace have less than $25,000 saved for retirement.
- Nearly 50% of American households are not saving any of their money.
Because of financial stress, and the relational stress that so often accompanies it, far too many people never realize the freedom to devote their time, money and energy to the things that matter most.
Second Baptist Church, on all six campuses, is currently hosting Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University classes. Thousands of individuals and couples are attending the weekly video series and participating in the small group discussions that follow the video presentation.
You may also check out these additional resources:
Podcasts have been developed to accompany each lesson in Financial Peace University. The podcasts address questions most asked by FPU attendees. Note: You do not need to be enrolled in an FPU class to listen to the podcasts.
“Freedom: Positioned to say yes to God”
is a program of Second Baptist Church